1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Ford 302 go bye bye

Discussion in 'Engine' started by Ronnie Friedline, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Ronnie Friedline

Ronnie Friedline New Member

Ok guys as I mentioned in my post earlier there was something that I needed to post up. Well this is it.
    So a few weeks ago, I'm thinking while I was working on my car at some point, I squatted with rotation and tore the posterior side of the Medial Meniscus, if you don't know that is the back side of the inside part of the structure that gives your knee support. Well being that this is an off the job injury I have no money coming in and have to have surgery which after surgery I am either going to be down 5 weeks or possibly 5 months depending on whether the tear is near the blood supply or not. So I am selling my motor and parts that I have been getting for the vert.
    However I have been talking to a lot of people and I am going to do something that I never though I would do, when I am done with recovery I am going to go get my cdl and drive for at least a little while and get my family out of the hole. So yes that means better money and more options.
    I will build another or we whatever it maybe. So hopefully the site will still be up and running and all that fantastic stuff so it can all go on here. So I am thinking bigger and better than the 306. We will have to wait and see.

For now, I'm just trying to hang in there. I will still be around so post of some good stuff for me to comment on and talk about.:sad2:

2. Breeze400

Breeze400 Bitchin' Member - Rest In Peace Brother! You Will

Sorry to here it Ronny hope your feeling better.

3. Paulster2

Paulster2 My VTEC Won't VTEC...

Government Weenie
    Home Page:
    That sux, Ronnie. At least you'll have lots of time to post all kinds of things on here while you are laid up :chuckles:

4. Ronnie Friedline

Ronnie Friedline New Member

LMAO Paul. I am trying but trying to get some stuff going for our club too. Tony just put together a forum was us. So that we can communicate on a national level with our guys and girls out in California. So we will se what I can do hahaha. Thanks guys. And it does suck and I already told the wifey that after I got back up and going and we get dug out AGAIN, I will be building another, however it will be bigger and better lol. :THAT WENT OVER WELL: lmao.
    Come on over and check it out, www.302ms.com.

5. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member