1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Camaro Computer Tuning

Discussion in 'Computer Tuning' started by Tony, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I'm not sure if any of you have C.A.T.S. with the $EE file, but if you do, and you are good at tuning, take a look at my file and tell me what you think. This is a stock file with the tune that should be stock. I want to know what you would do to it to make the car run better. More importantly, what would you do to stop it from dying with the AC on when I coast to a stop in gear.

Also, in the Switch and Constants table, let me know what you would turn off. I'm pretty sure I can turn off anything for the TCC since that is for Automatics only.

Better yet, if you have C.A.T.S., just upload the tune here to the forum. Maybe we can create a whole list of tunes for people. Below is my tune.

View attachment Stock Tune 7-30-12.bin

2. Paulster2

Paulster2 My VTEC Won't VTEC...

Government Weenie
    Home Page:
    This is the site I would use for tuning the LT1 if you want to do it yourself.

https://www.lt1pcmtuning.com/tips/

He has all the info, as well as how to individually tune each cylinder so they are running equally. There is a lot of good info if you can steel yourself to read everything which is there.

3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I did have a read though that site when it was posted. Had some really great info on there. Now, I just need to implement it and start tuning this dog of a camaro of mine lmao.