1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Fox Mustangs owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by puterami, Jun 14, 2018.

1. puterami

puterami New Member

IT Professional
    Hey.
    Always liked Tony's videos that helped me with all of my RC vehicles (13), so I thought that I might stop in and see if I can help with some things here in the new Forum.

I'm an older dude having owned several muscle cars of the late 60s and early 70s (69 Nova 307, 68 Buick GS400 Stage I, 70 442, 72 GS455, 69 GTO Judge) and now have a couple of Fox Mustangs (early 84 GT - nothing stock - and an 85 GT convertible). Also own 11 acres with a couple of horses and other stuff to work on (tractor, ATV, mowers, etc).

IMG_3206.JPG

Just a few of the RC stuff.
    IMG_7276.JPG

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

You and my brother in law Ronnie are going to get along great! lol. He loves the old fox bodies and we actually build a rather substantial engine for one, which he later sold before getting the car on the road. The new owner said that engine was a monster lol. Full build videos on our youtube channel (along with a little parody video where I'm giving him a hard time over and over and over.... again. It was fun though. The URL for our youtube page is https://www.youtube.com/user/BitchinAutomotive if you want to check it out.

I can't thank you enough for coming over here! This is absolutely awesome how many people have registered from RCH! I have loved cars and working on them (for the most part) pretty much all my life.

Very nice cars and a nice little collection of Rc's as well. Now we just need to get you into planes or helicopters so you can fly over that 11 acres you have. Man I wish I had that kind of land. I only have about 2.5 between my place and my grandmothers place. Lots of trees and some massive powerlines making it very hard to fly lol. But I'm getting ready to start working on a T-Maxx again.

:welcome1:

3. puterami

puterami New Member

IT Professional
    Yeah, I like when you told Ronnie that outtake video was goin' up after the second quip he made about your sister! Ha! You guys look like you have a lot of fun. My brother-in-law just retired and he and my sister moved across the street so we help each other out a lot as well.

I DO have helicopters. Just a couple of small Blades, though. One's the Nana QX quad and the other is an MCX2. I also have one that never flies that is in perfect shape - a 1982 Lion Helicat. Even have the original manual and the 1982 Model Airplane magazine in perfect shape where it was reviewed. Perhaps one day I will get a quad that I can fly outside, but I've been dumping money into rebuilding lawn mowers (may do this on the side for retirement).

IMG_7501[1].JPG

IMG_7500[1].JPG

4. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Oh man, that is an oldie! Very nice! Definitely a shelf queen with what is out there in todays world. And that is awesome that you do fly! I agree though, you definitely need something larger to put in the air outside. Speaking of that, I need to finish this Frankenquad lmao.