1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement If You Came Here From The RCH Email, Post Up!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I would like to welcome you to Broke Auto. This site, much like Rc-Help, was a corroboration between myself and Paulster2. We were both a member of another site, Z28.com, but we wanted a place where ALL car people could post up, not just F-Body people. This is where Broke Auto comes in.

We used to be called Bitchin' Auto, but companies like Google didn't like that name so we later changed it to Broke Auto. This site has been a roller coaster ride over the years but I just can't let go of it lol. And now that my back is feeling a little better, I can start making more content for the site.

Please post up, let us know what you drive and how long you have been turning wrenches. It's always interesting to hear about people and their vehicles.

2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah New Member

What's up Tony, particleman here, I messed my name on this site how do I fix it?

3. Tony

Yo PM, just let me know what you want it to be and I will change it.

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah New Member

Jeremiah is what I meant to write thanks

5. Tony

Username has been changed!