1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Moving sucks!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Breeze400, May 25, 2014.

1. Breeze400

Breeze400 Bitchin' Member - Rest In Peace Brother! You Will

Well some of you may know that I have got to move by the end of next month. This came up 1 1/2 weeks ago. My landlord informed me that he wanted to move his mom into my place. So I have to go. I've been hear for 4 years! Other than the garage being to small for what I need, I love this place! Semi country living! Close to shopping. Huge back yard! Big enough to fly anything that I have that's flyable! Lol. Well today I started to pack. So I had to start somewhere. Today I packed up my RC Model shop in my basement. Didn't really hit me till I packed away my DX-8. Then the sadness creeped in. Up till now I've just been pissed off. Oh well. I hope the basement in my new digs will be ok for my new shop. I know I'm getting the whole basement cause the other tenant dosen't use the basement. But it's awfully dirty down there! It's going to need lots of disinfecting and dehumidifying! Good thing I have a dehumidifier! Oh well. I'm planning to get into my own place next year. My accountant and I are going to work on getting my credit straightened out and I'll be looking for a place in the country next spring! Sick of landlords and the bull you have to go through with them. I really was planing on staying here forever! Maybe finding a garage next fall for storing the car. Oh well. Next I'm going to start on packing up my garage! Not looking forward to that at all! I have soo much in there to pack away. Tools, parts, all kinds of junk! Lol I'm trying to sell off my wood burner and old exhaust system. No luck yet! I really don't want to give away over $3000.00 worth of stove and stove pipe for nothing! But that thing weighs a ton and I don't want to move it again! Lol. Store it away for god knows how long. Oh well like I said moving sucksM

2. Paulster2

Paulster2 My VTEC Won't VTEC...

Government Weenie
    Home Page:
    So what is the deal, Breeze? When do you actually move? Sounds like you have a place. Let us know what's going on.

3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

heh, forgot that he posted this on here too. I know the thread is pretty long over on RCH.

4. Breeze400

I'm moving the last weekend of June. Ya I rented a place couple of weeks ago. Can't get into it till first if July. Witch is a Tuesday. But I'm renting a truck from Ryder. Where my son works. I'll get the weekend free. But I'll have to pay for Friday and Monday. About $90.00 for a pretty big sized truck. I'll have a nice two car gagage and full bacement for my model shop and car. And a place to park my boat.

My present landlord want to rent my apartment to his mom. So I have to go. I was planing on finding a new place to live before next winter anyways. This just came up kind if sudden like. So I had to take the first place that came along that fit my bill of want I needed. The apartment itself is a little run down but oh well. That's the way it goes some times.

5. Paulster2

Paulster2 My VTEC Won't VTEC...

Government Weenie
    Home Page:
    So what are you going to do in the mean time. I thought you said something about having to be out in the next few weeks? Or you moving directly from current to new place?

6. Breeze400

I made a deal with my landlord to stay till the end of the month.

7. Tony

Um, tomorrow is the end of the month...

8. Breeze400

I said up above the end of June! Lol

9. Tony

I know, just had to do some poking lmao. :biggrin:

10. Breeze400

Ha ha! Lol. Can't wait to get home this afternoon and see what the mail man left me!