1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Post A Picture Of Your Ride!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Videos' started by Tony, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

This is what my car looked like when I first picked it up. Only had one gear in the trans and the opti was shot...

01-31-07_1737.jpg

And after some TLC and removing those horrible fog lights...

NewZ28002.jpg

Put some different wheels on her....
    NewZ28001-1.jpg

And after a little more time and some new wheels, didn't like those last ones lol (thanks @Paulster2)

20141019_081627.jpg

And of course a little Clean Engine Pronz..... It doesn't look like this now though... lmao.

723.jpg 724.jpg 725.jpg

Jeremiah likes this.
  2. Tony

Am I the only one that has a ride? C'mon, post up your rides!!!

3. Jeremiah

Jeremiah New Member

I had an 83 trans am 400 small smallblock speed demon carb eaten possi pack 373 ring gear and pinion 5 speed borgwarner pace car transmission it's gone , I had an el camino, I miss it, I have an SUV and a van, lol I need a project car to build

4. hapyrdr

hapyrdr New Member

1934 Ford.jpg

This is my 1934 Ford 2dr sdn It has a 87 vette tpi 350 , turbo 400 ,81 vette rear suspension, Mustang II front suspension with willwood disc,power rack & pinion , vintage air, rostra cruise , hydraboost power brakes and more
    I have more pictures but need to find them

Jeremiah likes this.
  5. Tony

Sometimes, the family wins lol. But yes, you definitely need to get a new project! I love projects!

That is one awesome looking car! Did you build this one?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018 at 9:45 PM
  6. hapyrdr

hapyrdr New Member

399927013.jpg
    Yes I did all but paint and upholstery and am getting ready to re do the paint and upholstery myself

360907089.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018 at 9:46 AM
  7. Tony

Playing with the files on that site you have your pictures on. It was not showing the images because it was missing the last set of numbers (specific to the photo) and it was also missing the .jpg which tells the system what kind of file it is. The first picture I just went to the address which took me to that album you have showing all the pics. The second one I right clicked on the image and selected "Copy Image URL". From there I clicked on the little postcard looking icon (6th from the right at the top of this reply box I'm typing in) and put that URL I copied in there and boom, it shows up.

Way overly complicated lol. I remember the days when websites would give you the forum embed codes and all you had to do was copy and paste a URL.

But that is awesome that you did that car. I always appreciate an owner that does the work way more than those that buy a Boyd car or something. Absolutely awesome!!!!