1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Retired older guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by hapyrdr, Jun 11, 2018.

1. hapyrdr

hapyrdr New Member

Hi guys I'm a retired machinist located in S E Ks. Ive loved cars every since I remember
    We moved back to the family farm in retirement which has taken a lot of time to get things squared away
    I have a 34 Ford 2 dr sedan with chevy v8 tpi mustang II , corvette rear and all of the other creature comforts
    I'm building a 57 chevy sport coupe and a 1963 Dodge Dart convertible same as my wifes first car except for the third generation hemi with auto , mustang II and four bar mounted 9" rear.
    Have put my projects away for a while as I am getting ready to build and addition to my shop . Wife said last building so it will be a good one

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Man, it sounds like you have one heck of a collection! Definitely be sure to post up some pictures of those rides. I can see the 32 in your avatar and it looks awesome! Can't wait to see more!

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1: