1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

The Official BA Garage

Discussion in 'Garage & Workshop' started by Tony, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Breeze400

Breeze400 Bitchin' Member - Rest In Peace Brother! You Will

At least it looks like a fairly large garage! Lol

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

It is decent size. It's 24'x24'. I'm trying to come up with the money to concrete the floor in this place. That is about two grand.

3. Breeze400

Breeze400 Bitchin' Member - Rest In Peace Brother! You Will

Don't you have any Italian friends? Lol

LMAO EDITED!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
  4. Ronnie Friedline

Ronnie Friedline New Member

No breeze we do not have any ties to the MOB. JS

5. Paulster2

Paulster2 My VTEC Won't VTEC...

Government Weenie
    Home Page:
    I wish I had a garage that size!! Dang! With what I am going to be doing here in the near future, I'll need space like that! I could work on two vehicles at once. The way I have it now, I will only be able to do one car at a time.

6. Tony

Well, that is pretty much how my garage is now lmao. I did finally get that other side cleaned out enough to get my Camaro in there, but the side where I had a car before is now my engine building bay lol. I do have another garage though, but it's being used as storage lmao.

7. Tony

Back out in the garage cleaning up yet again (or still??...). I did end up finding another 1/4 of a work bench. This is the one that is going to be going away though. I hate this thing. Only good thing is it has a metal frame with plastic top that is an inch thick. Wish I had the room for it, but where it's setting is where my table saw needs to go.

I am missing some room because of these boxes and ford crap that showed up in here. Maybe I should set the microwave that appeared up here in the garage...

8. Paulster2

Paulster2 My VTEC Won't VTEC...

Government Weenie
    Home Page:
    I'm thinking man cave time, myself ...

9. Tony

If I had enough room, I would lmao. I'm trying though.

10. Tony

Well the garage got cleaner, then cluttered, then had a studio setup in it, then moved the studio to the other garage, then setup a second studio right back in this garage... damn this youtube thing...

11. Tony

Well, it has been over a year since the last update and over 4 years since this project started. A lot has changed, I can tell you that!

First of all, the garage did kind of get cleaned out. The studio, banner, cameras, lights and everything else that I used for RCH and/or video production moved into my barn. That left me with a two car garage full of crap. I started cleaning it out a while back and I got the west side where I could get a car in there, and that is what I did. I pulled my Camaro in there and that is where I shot the videos on the exhaust and radio. This side of the garage however has been taken over by my tractor now...

Bryan came down last weekend and we took on the task of cleaning out the east side of the garage. This was no easy task seeing as the tractor and the low slung mower deck hooked the carpet and just completely screwed everything up. It has been like this for about 3 years now. I just figured that I had a tractor, and if I put it in low gear, almost nothing is stopping it, especially carpet... And it shows.

But Bryan and I started cleaning and we pulled the carpet outside. Then, I took the bucket of the tractor and spread out the dirt that the gophers dug up in my garage and tried to level the floor the best I could. I think we did a pretty good job. Once that was done we then pulled the carpet back into the garage and vacuumed the crap out of it. From there, we had two bays open and man was it nice.

Then we pulled the S-10 (video coming soon) into the east bay, and my tractor into the west bay since I don't leave it outside for very long.

If you guys want to see pictures, I can get some. But that is where the shop is at the moment. There was a lot more work done, but that pretty much sums up the bulk of it. Other than Bryan getting his fingers smashed in my tool box when we were moving it... But that is another story...

12. Bryan

Bryan Super Moderator Staff Member

Yea I was not a happy camper and it hurt like hell when that drawer closed on my fingers but its a shop and stuff like that happens. Hopefully now that we have the east side cleaned out and the truck now in the garage maybe just maybe we can get some work done.

13. Tony

Already getting started without you :biggrin:

14. Bryan

Yea I know you are but if there's one thing I was not looking forward to was cleaning that mess out of the bed. But I would've helped if I were there.

15. Tony

No worries bro. I will be sore for a few days, but I was the one that told the girls to put the bags in the bed not even thinking the sun would completely kill that plastic. That mound of cans was in bags at one point lol. Then there were 3 camaro fenders and a camaro front facia as well as an aftermarket spoiler for, you guessed it, a camaro lol. Along with some metal from the wire I used to build my tomato cages.

16. Bryan

Don't forget the fender for the charger or was I mistaken about that one.

17. Tony

yea, that was in there too

18. Bryan

Plain and simple it was a mess but most projects are in the beginning.

19. Tony

Well, I just put most of my compost pile in teh garden so I'm ready to put the rest of that stuff in the bed in the new compost pile for next year.