1. Hello Guest, if you are having any kind of issues with the site, please email Admin@BrokeAuto.com and let me know what is going on. I will do what I can to get the issue resolved quickly. This site is still a work in progress and there is a lot to be done so any info you can give me will really help. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have disabled email verification due to some email issues. Now, just fill out your info and your done. I have also gotten rid of the reCaptcha and I'm now doing a noCaptcha where you just click a check box. Super simple and faster than ever! Please let us know if you have any issues or need to be verified. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

z71 project

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Chris Cordle, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Chris Cordle

Chris Cordle New Member

Wantin to do a straight axle swap on my 94 z71 but i am lookin for a dana44front chunck on left an a gm 12 rear and np205 transfercase

2. murankar

murankar New Member

Hey chris welcome to broke auto. Right now traffic on here is slow. We are trying to expand the user base.

Anyhow continue to post up in the forum we do have regulars who continue to support broke auto.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

3. Ronnie Friedline

Ronnie Friedline New Member

Hey welcome to broke auto Chris. As soon as one of the Camaro boys gets on and sees this, im sure they will post up. Sorry for slowness, we are again trying to grow and get more people on here. If you need anything, mustang or body work or paint you can contact me. or post up under ford, or the proper section. Again we apologize for the not so rapid response.